We have completed the scheduled maintenance for Server 23.
Unfortunately, Server 25 is still undergoing maintenance and transfers due to PCI Compliance requirements. Some of those accounts have already been transferred to their new destination. The remaining accounts under Server 25 will be under scheduled maintenance from April 25th, 2016 at through April 30th, 2016 to prevent as less downtime as possible & the transfer process will be slower to move the accounts to the upgraded network.
Server 23 has been completed and no further actions is required from those accounts. Server 23 customers should update their cPanel destination please log into your Host 99 account and navigate to “My Services Details” area and obtain the information there.
We greatly appreciate your patience, understanding during this transition.
Servers that will be affected as of today:
- PCI Dedicated Server Dedi H1 (0.500)
- Dedicated Server Dedi H1 (0.500)
- Best Business Hosting (0.500)
- Host 99 Partners With Attracta SEO (0.500)
- New Server Migration To Take Effect (0.500)
- New Site Released (0.500)
- PHP 4 End of Life Announcement And Support (0.500)
- UPDATED - FTP Changes Take Effect On 04/25/2012 (0.500)
- Host 99 Notification: cPanel Access Change - PCI Compliant Customers Only (0.500)
- PHP 4 - 5.2.x End of Life Announcement And Support - CRITICAL NOTICE (0.500)