They are Team Cable
Sept. 10th is the Internet Slowdown
They are Team Cable Cable companies are famous for high prices and poor service. Several rank as the most hated companies in America. Now, they’re attacking the Internet–their one competitor and our only refuge–with plans to charge websites arbitrary fees and slow (to a crawl) any sites that won’t pay up. If they win, the Internet dies.
Cable companies want to slow down (and break!) your favorite sites, for profit. To fight back, let’s cover the web with symbolic “loading” icons, to remind everyone what an Internet without net neutrality would look like, and drive record numbers of emails and calls to lawmakers.
Are you in? Read more….
- Why small businesses need to take privacy seriously (0.500)
- Tips for Better Password Security (0.500)
- Trust in the Workplace (0.500)
- 6 Vital Email Archiving Questions For Small Businesses (0.500)
- New Tax Law For Online Sellers (0.500)
- Are Bigger Hosting Companies Better Web Hosts? (0.500)
- Privacy On Brink Of Extinction (0.500)
- Facebook Manipulation Investigation (0.500)
- Google Now Using HTTPS As A Ranking Signal (0.500)
- Neutrality Fact (0.500)