Host 99 has partnered with CloudFlare to provide additional website protection while accelerating your site. Free!
What is CloudFlare?
CloudFlare is a service that improves your website’s performance and security. CloudFlare acts as a proxy between your visitors and our servers and can cache content and filter malicious traffic before it hits your origin server.
CloudFlare is suitable for all websites, including dynamic websites. We have partnered with CloudFlare and have implemented the service into our control panel. This means you can try the service with just a few clicks. If you are ever unhappy you can turn CloudFlare off as easily as you turned it on.
Advantages of the CloudFlare system
Site Performance Improvement: A typical website on CloudFlare loads twice as fast.
Bot and Threat Protection: CloudFlare uses data from third party sources, as well as the data from its community, to identify malicious threats online and stop the attacks before they even get to your site.
- Spam Comments Protection: CloudFlare leverages data from its own community and from third party resources to reduce the number of spam comments on your site.
- Alerting Visitors of Infected Computers: CloudFlare alerts human visitors that have an infected computer that they need to take action to clean up the malware or virus on their machine.
- Always Online Mode: In the event that a server is unavailable, visitors should still be able to access your site since CloudFlare serves the visitor a page from its cache.
- Lower CPU Usage: As fewer requests hit your DreamHost server, this lowers the overall CPU usage of your account.
- New Site Analytics: CloudFlare’s system keeps statistics on each hit and offers special insight into search engine crawlers and threats.
Who can use CloudFlare?
CloudFlare can be used by anyone with a website and their own domain, regardless of your choice in platform.
All Host 99 hosting plans INCLUDE CloudFlare security for FREE. Why wait? Take this offer and add the security to your website and be trouble free.